Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's all about the....

Instant Mashed Potatoes!

As a struggling college student I once thought of instant mashed potatoes as a well balanced meal. I'm not joking when I say this, I liked them. Now that I am no longer in college and probably ate them for one too many meals, I cringe when I think about eating them. Which is just exemplified by the information I have recently learned. Instant mashed potatoes are used for food styling! Pretty much as the concrete to the creation {concrete is a perfect description of my once delicious meal's texture}. I can't give away all our food stylist's secrets, but lets just say once someone sees how they're used {like a white play doh!} they would definitely not want to put them anywhere near their mouth. There are many interesting 'tricks of the trade' that one would never guess {i.e. garment steamer} but this one definitely stuck out as rather quirky. So lets just say Sierra has a rather sizable amount of instant mashed potatoes in stock...just in case anyone's hungry:)

{So beautiful and bright! And who can spot the instant mashed potatoes?!}

{It's all about the little tricks!}

{mmmmmm}



No comments:

Post a Comment